Payment and Fees Refund Policy
- Fees may be paid by crossed cheque or online banking, made in favour of FIRST CITY CORPORATION SDN. BHD.
- Fees may also be paid by credit card (payment made in campus).
- Fees paid are not transferable.
- The Application Fee is not refundable.
- The Tuition Fee is not refundable except where appropriate written notice is received by the Registrar, as follows:
- If written notice is received no less than one month before commencement of the programme/semester/term: Full Tuition Fee paid less RM500 administrative charges and any costs incurred by the University College.
- If written notice is received less than one month before commencement of the programme/semester/term: 50% of the Tuition Fee paid less RM500 administrative charges and any costs incurred by the University College.
- There will be no refund after the commencement of the programme/semester/term.
- The University College will refund all fees paid in the event the programme the student applied for is not conducted.
- In the event the University College withdraws an offer due to inaccurate and/or misleading information provided by the student, 10% of the total fees paid will be deducted as processing fee provided the student has not commenced his/her programme of study. In the event the student has commenced his/her programme of study, the quantum of refund shall depend on, the period the student has attended classes and laboratory/workshop sessions, and deduction made for administrative charges and any other costs incurred by the University College.
- Refund of the Security Deposit**, without interest will be subject to the following:
- Submission of the duly completed Request for Refund Form within 6 months of leaving the University College, failing which the security deposit will be forfeited.
- The student leaves the University College in good standing.
- Deduction for loss or damage to library books, damage to the University College’s property and any other costs incurred by the University College caused by the student.
- In the event that the student fails to attend classes for two consecutive semesters without officially informing the Registrar in writing and obtaining his written consent, the Security Deposit will be forfeited.
Your personal information collected in this Application Form or otherwise provided in support of your application (“Personal Data”) is processed, retained and used by First City University College in accordance with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA). Your Personal Data may be collected from or disclosed to relevant bodies including your parents/guardians/sponsors, government agencies, etc. for the verification of your grades, qualifications and/or experience, and/or as otherwise required of First City University College by applicable laws or relevant authorities. First City University College may also retain and continue to process your Personal Data after your completion of the programme enrolled for, or otherwise upon you ceasing to be a student of First City University College, for archiving purposes, First City University College’s alumni events and activities and/or to maintain record of your grades qualifications and/or experience as may be required by First City University College and/or meet requests by other institutions with whom you enroll for other programmes hereafter.
All documents that you provide to First City University College become the property of First City University College and will not be returned to you. You have the right to access or update your Personal Data, or make inquiries or submit any concerns thereto, by contacting the Registry Office at email@example.com.